Solution 12026: Deleting Programs on the TI-83 Family, TI-84 Plus Family, Or TI-Nspire™ Handheld In TI-84 Plus Mode.
How do you delete programs from the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family, or TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode?In order to delete programs follow the instructions below:
• From the home screen press the [2nd] key then press the [MEM] key, this will take you to the MEMORY menu.
• On the memory menu highlight option [2:Mem Mgmt/Del] and then press the [Enter] key.
• Scroll down through the list of options and highlight option [7:Prgm] and then press the [Enter] key.
• Move the cursor next to the program you wish to delete.
• Next press the [DEL] key then highlight [2:Yes] and then press the [Enter] key.
• Once the program has been deleted, press the [2nd] key then press the [QUIT] key to return to the main screen.
Please see the TI-83 family and TI-84 Plus family guidebooks for additional information.
Note: TI-Nspire in TI-84 Plus mode users may refer to the TI-84 Plus family guidebook.