Solution 11585: Renaming a Program on the TI-83 Family, TI-84 Family, or TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode Graphing Calculators.
How can I rename a program on a TI-83 family, TI-84 family, or TI-Nspire Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode graphing calculator?There is not a "Rename" function of the TI-83 family, TI-84 family, or TI-Nspire Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode calculator. However, the following procedure allows the user to rename a program on the calculator:
1) Press the [PRGM] key, press the right arrow twice to select NEW, and press [ENTER].
2) Type the new name.
3) Press [ENTER].
4) Press [2nd][RCL]. The word Rcl will appear at the bottom of the screen.
5) Press the [PRGM] key, scroll to EXEC and select the old name of the program by highlighting it and pressing [ENTER].
6) Press [ENTER] to paste the program code under the new name.
7) The program with the old name can then be deleted.