Solution 12154: Restoring the Preloaded Apps on the TI-89 Family, TI-92 Plus or Voyage™ 200 Graphing Calculator.
How do I get back the preloaded apps that were deleted from my TI-89 family, TI-92 Plus, or Voyage 200?
If all the preloaded apps are accidentally deleted from the TI-89 family, TI-92 Plus or Voyage 200 calculator, please follow the steps listed below to restore them. Texas Instruments recommends all users update the calculator to the latest version of the operating system (OS). More information on the latest operating system can be found at the TI-89 family and TI-92 Plus/Voyage 200 latest OS Updates page.
1) Connect the calculator to the computer via the Silver USB Cable for Windows® / Mac® or Standard-A to Mini-B USB Connectivity Cable.
2) If using a TI-89, download and save the "89 (pre-loaded).tig" file to the computer's desktop. If using a TI-89 Titanium, download and save the "89 Titanium (pre-loaded).tig" file. If using a TI-92 Plus, download and save the "92 Plus (pre-loaded).tig" file. If using a Voyage 200, download and save the "Voyage 200 (pre-loaded).tig" file.
3) Open the TI Connect software and click on the "Restore" icon. If the TI Connect software is not installed on the computer, the latest version of TI Connect can be downloaded from the TI Connect software home page.
Please Note: If the Restore application does not detect a connected calculator, please see Knowledge Base Solution #11499, Reinstalling the TI Connectivity Cable USB Driver.
4) Once the Restore application has detected a connected calculator, the user will be prompted for the location of the .tig file. Point the Restore application to the location where the .tig file was downloaded and saved (desktop) and double-click to select it.
5) Click the [OK] button to begin the restore process.
For more information regarding your Texas Instruments graphing calculator and software, please refer to the guidebooks section.