TI‑Nspire™ Navigator™ - Help Backing Up Class Records
- When you update the software, your portfolio and class records might need to be converted. When this happens, a Database Update tool helps you make a backup of the old database.
TI‑Nspire™ Navigator™ Setup
- To increase security, handheld OS downgrades from 3.9 to previous versions are blocked. Handhelds updated to 3.9 can no longer be used with versions of TI‑Nspire™ Navigator™ software earlier than 3.9. You must update your TI‑Nspire™ Navigator™ software to 3.9.
Graphs - New Feature: Area Between Curves
- Added feature to calculate and highlight the area between two graphed functions.
Graphs - Grid Selection
- Selecting the grid (to change its colour) is now done through the Actions > Select > Grid menu. The grid is no longer selectable with the mouse.
- Note: Grid visibility and style are still changed through the View > Grid menu.
Data & Statistics - Visual Improvements
- Shaded the area that shows the axis labels and values to distinguish it from the plot area.
- Added grid lines and changed the default colour of plots.
- The cycle of colours used to show multiple plots is now similar to the cycle used in pie charts.
PublishView™ - New Video Formats
- Supports FLV container with VP6 video and MP3 audio.
- Supports MP4 (MPEG-4 multimedia container) with H264/AVC (Advanced Video Coding) video compression and AAC audio.
Data Collection - Easier Management of Data Sets
- Clicking the Data Set Selector (near the top of the Detail View) expands the list of data sets into a scrollable list.
- The list lets makes it easy to delete data sets or select them for visual comparison.
Automatic Notification System
- If your system is not up-to-date when you launch the software, you receive a notification that gives you the option to update.
- You can switch the notification system on or off from the Help menu.
- Added Save as PDF to make it easy to share TI‑Nspire™ and PublishView™ documents.
- Reduced the default margins to improve printed text size, and changed default number of pages per sheet to 2.
To report issues and help us improve our applications, please email us at ti‑email@example.com