A powerful classroom connection
The TI-Navigator system creates a powerful connection between students and educator wirelessly networking each student’s graphing calculator to the classroom computer. A growing body of research* shows that effective use of the TI-Navigator system and graphing calculators improves student engagement, understanding and performance. Educators can:
- Track the progress of individual students or the class in real time
- View student coursework, check problem solving techniques and guide performance
- Use instant feedback to create a dynamic learning environment proven by research* to increase student success
TI-Navigator system's integrated approach is based on:
- Instruction that becomes more dynamic, intimate and intuitive in a more connected and collaborative classroom
- Assessment of student comprehension that can be performed at any point to monitor progress and instantly adjust instruction
- Content that is standards-based, fast and easy to deliver, and designed to promote an engaging, interactive classroom
Now Available! Wireless TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ system
Engage students and encourage participation through a completely wireless network of TI-Nspire or TI-Nspire CAS handhelds.
Request a demo
TI-Navigator product specialists are here to schedule a demo for you.
* See Research on TI-Navigator system