The information, material and related graphics available on this site ("Materials") are provided by Texas Instruments Incorporated ("TI"). The following terms govern use of this site. By using this site you agree that you have read and understood these terms and agree to be bound by these terms, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of this site. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
TI operates this site from its offices within the United States. TI makes no representations that the Materials referenced on this site are appropriate or available for use in other areas of the world. Those who access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to this site or use of this site will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to your use of this site will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the state and federal courts sitting in Dallas County, Texas. You agree to waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-conveniens and agree that process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule.
Terms and Conditions for TI Online Store
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE BY TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INCORPORATED.
Any provision or condition, including but not limited to any U.S. government procurement regulations, ("Terms") of an order from any customer ("Buyer"), which is in any way inconsistent with or in addition to these terms shall not be binding upon Texas Instruments Incorporated ("TI") unless TI agrees to such terms in writing. If Buyer objects to any terms herein, such objection must be in writing and received by TI at TI's Texas home office prior to commencement of performance by TI. Retention by Buyer of any products delivered by TI hereunder shall be deemed acceptance of the terms hereof.Complete Terms and Conditions
If you would like to link to TI's web site, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining, framing or creating other browser or border environments around TI content). You may only link to, not replicate, TI content.
- Unless we enter into a specific written agreement with you, you may not use any of TI's names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in or with your links, except that you may link to the TI site using the plain text name of that site or the plain text name of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
- Your site must not present false information about TI products or services.
- Do not present the link to TI's site in any way suggests that TI has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Do not use any of TI's names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademark or service marks or any other words or codes identifying TI's web sites in any "metatag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without TI's express written permission for a particular use.
- Your site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Texas Instruments Incorporated controls and operates this web site from the company's headquarters in Dallas, Texas in the United States of America. If you use our materials from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
TI may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of the policy.
If you have any comments, questions or requests please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.