We have created several forms to help you successfully organize and plan your meetings. Download and use them as needed to develop, maintain, and build your User Group. It usually takes three to four weeks to plan and promote your meeting.
Attn: Kim James
PO Box 650311, MS 3821
Dallas, TX 75265
Meeting Submission Form
Please click the link below to access the User Group Meeting Submission Form. Please submit one (1) form for each meeting. To ensure meetings are posted in time, please submit your meeting at least two (2) weeks prior to the meeting date.User Group Meeting Submission Form
Tips for Your Meetings:
- E-mail attendees with upcoming meeting information such as time, location, and the agenda.
- Ask meeting attendees to submit topics they'd like to discuss or technical questions they would like addressed at the next meeting.
- Invite local college/university faculty and pre-service students to your User Group meetings too!
- Interested in a workshop at your school? Talk to your ETC about workshop opportunities.
- If you have a larger group of attendees with different technology interests, split into smaller groups during the meeting based on interest for a more customized meeting experience.
- Ask your ETC about TI-hosted Webex demonstrations by our Educational Products Coaches.
Suggested Topics for Your Meetings:
- Webinar Library - Search TI's library of previously recorded webinars to learn tips for teaching with TI-Nspire technology. Topics include Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, grant writing and more. Check out the webinar library now!
- New content in Math Nspired - See what's new for Algebra, Algebra II, Geometry, and Calculus content at MathNspired.com and browse through Tech Tips videos for tutorials on TI-Nspire technology.
- New Look and Feel for TI Downloads and Activities - Check out the redesigned Activities area. Search for activities and gain access to Math Nspired, TIMath.com, TIPhysics.com and TIMiddleGrades.com all from one location. Explore the new Activites page!
We appreciate all you are doing to share and learn the benefits of TI technology and how it can positively impact student achievement.
* TI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or cancel these programs at any time without prior notice.