Download TI Connect
1. Select TI Connect for Windows® or TI Connect for Mac®.
2. Choose the language you prefer.
3. Accept the user agreement.
4. When asked if you would like to Run or Save the file, choose Save.
5. From the “save in” drop down menu choose Desktop.
6. Click Save.
7. Close the Internet browser window.
Installing TI Connect
Important: Before you install TI Connect™ software; make sure that you DO NOT have the USB cable connected to the computer.
1. Locate the “ticonnect_eng.exe” file on the computer desktop.
2. Double click on it. The TI Connect Setup window should appear.
3. Please read each window thoroughly and choose next and or yes to continue.
If you do not accept the Software License Agreement, TI Connect will not install.
4. Once the Setup is complete, reboot the computer to finish the installation.
Testing TI Connect
It’s important to Test TI Connect to ensure that all the components have installed properly.
1. Plug the USB or Serial cable into the computer as well as your calculator.
2. Double click on the TI Connect icon.
3. Click on the DeviceExplorer icon, found on the TI Connect page.
4. TI Connect will search for the device. Once it is found click on select. (If TI Connect is unable to find the device please see the Troubleshooting section.)
5. Once the unit is found and selected, the DeviceExplorer window should display a list of Programs, Variables and Apps on the calculator.