T³™ Webinars to Meet Your Needs and Schedule
Take advantage of the free T³ - Teachers Teaching with Technology™ webinars focused on Math Nspired. In this series of webinars, you will learn how educators effectively use Math Nspired to build student understanding of core math concepts.
Customized T³ Webinars Using Math Nspired
Facilitated by T³ ·Teachers Teaching with Technology™ instructors, these customized webinars are ideal as a companion to your T³ professional development program or as a stand-alone series. These webinars are a good choice if face-to-face workshops don't fit your schedule or budget.
|Using Math Nspired in Your Classroom
The T³ instructor will work with math leaders to customize the 1-hour webinars to meet your needs, including:
- Set the schedule for your webinars
- Determine which mathematical concepts to explore
- Ensure that your TI-Nspire technology is ready-to-go prior to the webinars
Your webinar program can be customized to include these components:
- Understanding the power of the TI-Nspire technology's key mathematical and pedagogical features
- Discovering the pedagogical advantages of the document model
- Exploring and learn how to customize classroom-ready materials
- Strategizing on how Math Nspired fits your curriculum
- Discovering the assessment opportunities of the action/consequence approach
Your webinar program will be scheduled to meet your needs:
- Schedule webinars for classroom educators and/or math and science leaders
- Webinars can occur throughout the school year and/or during the summer
- Schedule before school, during common planning time or after school either in the afternoon or evening
- Webinars can be recorded, archived and made available to you on-demand
Contact your TI Educational Technology Consultant (ETC) for assistance in developing and purchasing a customized T3 webinar series for your school or district.