- Discover the basics of graphing a linear inequality, e.g., the differences among the graphs of y > ax + b, y ≥ ax + b, y < ax + b, and y ≤ ax + b
- Use a test point to check if the correct half plane is shaded
- Sketch the graphs of linear inequalities and select a test point to verify the solution set
- Linear inequality
- Half plane
About the Lesson
This lesson involves the basics of graphing linear inequalities. As a result, students will:
- Formulate the basic concepts of graphing inequalities.
- Graph systems of inequalities.